India taking New Zealand in 18th match of ICC World Cup 2019 at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. The Kiwis leading points table by three unbeaten wins. On the other hand, “Men In Blue” also unbeaten with two wins. IND vs NZ dream11 leagues are opened now. So let’s see the detailed dream11 team prediction for today match.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction:
Trent Bridge – Pitch Report For IND vs NZ Dream11 Team:
The weather forecast says, Trent Bridge will get moderate to heavy rainfall in afternoon and evening. So, India vs New Zealand match may wash out or end up with 20 overs match.
The pitch is expected to be batting friendly. So the top order batsmen will get the advantage of it. In bowling, We can expect more wickets from fast bowlers in India vs New Zealand match today.
Match Date: 13th June, Thursday
Match Timing: 3:00 PM
India vs New Zealand Injury Report:
Shikhar Dhawan is ruled out for the next 10 days due to a finger injury. Rishabh Pant has been called for his replacement. But Vijay Shankar has a high chance of playing today match. Be active in dream11 prime page to get latest updates and replacement.
Kabhi mehek ki tarah hum gulon se udte hain…
Kabhi dhuyein ki tarah hum parbaton se udte hain…
Ye kainchiyaan humein udne se khaak rokengi…
Ke hum paron se nahin hoslon se udte hain…#DrRahatIndori Ji pic.twitter.com/h5wzU2Yl4H
— Shikhar Dhawan (@SDhawan25) June 12, 2019
For New Zealand, There is no injury concern. Ish Sodhi may replace Mitchell Santner.
Who is the best Wicket-Keeper for IND vs NZ dream11 team?
MS Dhoni and Tom Latham are the two options available in the wicket-keeping section.
- MS Dhoni is the common pick by all dream11 users. He will bat at No.3 or No.4 depends on the match situation. The former Indian skipper has an ODI average of 50.53 with 71 half-centuries and 10 centuries. MSD will surely get chance to bat at 30th over. So, we can expect a good score from him. He also adds more dream11 points by taking catches and doing stumpings.
- Tom Latham hasn’t got enough chance so far. He took ownership on many occasions in the top order failures. While seeing Indian bowling, New Zealand top order will be dismissed from 5 to 15 overs. So, Tom Latham will get more chance to bat.
As per our IND vs NZ dream11 prediction, you can pick both of them to get good results.
Top Five Batsmen To Watch In IND vs NZ dream11 team:
- The world No.1 ODI batsmen Virat Kohli is our mandatory pick in today match. He is very consistent and the biggest trouble for New Zealand bowlers. Taking off his wicket is not an easy job for them. He has an ODI average of 59.47 with 41 centuries and 50 half-centuries.
- Ross Taylor is the run generating machine for Kiwis. He is not a hard-hitter but a maximum scorer for them. Taylor has an ODI average of 48.54 which is enough to say him as a mandatory pick.
- Kane Williamson is also a dream11 favorite pick of all users. He is technically very strong and can manage any bowling attack. In the last 5 matches, He scored three half-centuries. Williamson has an ODI average of 46.50.
- KL Rahul is the young emerging star of the Indian team. He is expected to open the innings in the absence of Dhawan. In IPL, He played a crucial role for Punjab team and got many awards for his consistency. Rahul will play a long inning by assisting his partner.
- The Hitman Rohit Sharma has an ODI average of 48.17 with 42 half-centuries and 23 half-centuries. He is the only batsman, who scored three 200+ runs ODI history. Rohit played well in both the matches. So, we are expecting him to flop 90% in India vs New Zealand today match.
As per our IND vs NZ dream11 prediction, We recommend picking four or five batsmen to get good results.
Two Best All-Rounder Pick For IND vs NZ dream11 team:
- Hardik Pandya is a dream11 mandatory pick for all leagues. He will get more dream11 points by hitting more sixes at the middle order. Pandya also a handy bowler too in death overs. Most of the time, He will be in the top 5 points taker list.
- James Neesham is a well rated domestic player, who is playing his first World Cup series. He is a very good batsman but hasn’t got enough chance to bat so far. He is a handy bowler too, who took 5 wickets in the last match.
As per our IND vs NZ dream11 prediction, We recommend picking Hardik Pandya only to get good results.
Four Best Bowlers Pick For IND vs NZ dream11 team:
- Yuzvendra Chahal is doing extremely well these days. He took six wickets from two World Cup matches played so far. As a leg spinner, he will get more advantage than other spin bowlers.
- Trent Boult is an experienced key pacer for the New Zealand team. He mostly takes an average of 2+ wickets in each match. We are expecting him to dismiss Rohit Sharma and some lower order batsmen.
- The World No.1 ODI bowler Jasprit Bumrah is the biggest threat for Kiwis. He is very consistent in restricting the run rate. We are expecting him to dismiss Guptill or Munro in powerplays. Jasprit Bumrah will get bonus dream11 points by bowling maiden overs.
- Matt Henry is a better choice when comparing to Lockie Ferguson. Matt Henry took 26 wickets in the last 10 matches. They going to play against India so he may end up with 0 wickets also.
As per our IND vs NZ dream11 prediction, We recommend picking these four bowlers to get good results.
Who will boost your India vs New Zealand Grand League ranking?
Kuldeep Yadav is selected by only 7% of the dream11 users. He is looked off-color from the past few matches. Before that, He consistently took two to four wickets in a match.
As per our IND vs NZ dream11 prediction, We recommend him to pick in Grand League to get good results.
Who will not add any value to your India vs New Zealand dream11 team?
- Martin Guptill has a poor record against India. He will be mostly dismissed by Bumrah or Bhuvi in the first five overs.
- Kedar Jadhav hasn’t done anything big so far. He is also not getting enough chance due to slot unavailability.
- Mitchell Santner may pick one wicket which will not add any value to your dream11 team. His batting skill is also not up to the mark.
As per our IND vs NZ dream11 prediction, We recommend picking Martin Guptill and Kedar Jadhav in any one of Grand League.
IND vs NZ Playing 11:
MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar / Rishabh Pant, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kedar Jadhav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya
Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Colin Munro, Trent Boult, Tom Latham (wk), James Neesham, Matt Henry, Mitchell Santner / Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson
IND vs NZ Dream11 key Players:
MS Dhoni, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya
Ross Taylor, Kane Williamson, Colin Munro, Trent Boult, Tom Latham, James Neesham, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson
IND vs NZ Dream 11 Team:
Why Dream11 Prime? Check our latest dream11 prime results
If you like our dream11 prediction, Kindly share this article with your friends in Whatsapp, telegram, and Facebook.